If your district or organization is considering an election and DON’T WANT TO LOSE, we can help.
We have assisted clients in raising more than $7.1 billion in new taxes by using our pre-election planning survey. Our methodology is a statistically reliable, random-dial telephone survey. It is the same methodology used by Gallup, Pew and other organizations who routinely survey the public.
This survey provides:
• A better understanding of how your district or organization is perceived by the voting public
• Information on the specific ideas voters favor and the ones they don’t
• How much money voters are willing to invest
We have provided the following types of data and insight to clients that helped in their planning and then a win at the ballot box:
- If the election took place today, 57.2% of patrons would vote, “Yes.” (Jasper, Mo.)
- If a Performing Arts Center is included, more people would vote, “No” than “Yes.” Take it out of the proposal and you will win. (Rolla, Mo.)
- The key message is to “reinvest in the structures you’ve already paid for”—even senior citizens will vote, “Yes.” (Lindbergh, Mo.)
- The last election only lost because people didnâ€™t know about it. Take your time and be more active in getting the word out. One year later—with the same proposal—they won. (Bentonville, Ark.)
- The tax tolerance for any plan is under $100 per year. (Andover, Kan.)
- Winning this election would be extremely difficult. (Ava, Mo.)
- Focus on the park and trails amenities. (Salina, Kan.)
Fees include a planning meeting, a presentation meeting and all costs associated with telephone survey. Companion online surveys and key opinion leader interviews are available at an extra cost.